Friday, October 27, 2006

Update: New Job Rocks Ass





I'm happily typing away on my newly fixed laptop (thanks roomy Ben!), wearing my glasses, drinking coffee and working from home. I love this working from home thing. You mean I'm getting paid to sit in my pajamas, chat with the roommates, sip coffee, ect, ect, ect???! I LOVE this.
Now I can finally download all of my pictures - of which there are several. Those will be up soon.

Yay life.




I've also added some pictures of totally amazing Halloween costumes I've found. The giant vagina costume gets bonus points for construction! For the Hivemind party on Saturday I'm going as a Harijuku girl. I'm not the only one. There are twelve of the Orrivias (As in asian Olivia Newton John - the theme of the party is Grease Frightening). We will be passing out engrish pins - I'm obsessed with everything engrish right now. Go to engrish.com. It will have you rolling on the floor with laughter. We'll all be wearing baby backpacks, carrying memobooks (autograph peese?) and sake. It's gonna be a riot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home