Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm All Pepperoni

My computer is broken so I'm writing this at work. Beyond the crunchie computer problem, I'm currently working two jobs and have just moved into a huge, fabulous house where there is always something going on. I'm always busy or on the bus. The damn bus is sucking my life away. Or adding to it. I don't really know. I just wish it was relaxing AND quick. That would be wonderful. I think I just realized why I voted for the monorail...
In other news; all my stuff smells like pepperoni. Apparently, when you ship your possessions UPS ground they can be in small spaces with stinky things such as.....cured meats. Thanks UPS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you!
i hope seattle is treating you well. seems so sensa the pepperoni smell that carried it's way from the NY harbor. So whats the deal with the brick house vs. the w.seattle commune? no rehab i suppose. Went back to cake man, oh the torture. Had a cupcake verses the full slice, but still stirring. I guess the love they put in those things is so sweet it can make ya nausous. i sent some back to seattle witht he lft coast folks who made it out for the golden party. you missed a shin-dig of all mesures, but your peep brian was representing. i will make it out there soon. keep in touch my sweet lady.
ellie

3:37 PM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home