Friday, September 15, 2006

What are you gonna be for Halloween?

I need ideas. I'm looking for a costume that fufills at least two of the following...

1. Bizarre
2. Not Sexy (or if it is, it's easy to wear)
3. Funny
4. Something I can make a project out of
5. People won't know who I am
6. Shoes that don't cause me to fall down
7. A costume that I can play tricks on people in
8. Makes other people uncomfortable
9. A costume part that detaches and I can leave as my dopelganger. I don't know how to spell dopelganger.
10. A costume that makes a political or social statement


If YOU'RE looking for a good costume, here's my suggestion. Out of pure genius, I decided to google image search my own name the other day. I call it "Finding Your Best Betsy" the winners are .... (!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Denise"

10:00 PM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home