Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bullets: Let's Make Reading Happy



My laptop is broken people. I'll be lucky if anyone checks this thing anymore considering I've left it for so long.
I'm doing well and would like to list my life topics by using bullets. Why bullets? Because they are
A. cool
B. easy to read

* Living in Seattle
* Living in a large house with 5 other kickass people. We are happy and I really don't ever need to leave. I'm late to work every morning because there's a party in my kitchen.
* Have new sewing studio*. This is VERY EXCITING.
* Have new job/office/boss
* My boss is me*.
* Going to large Halloween party. The theme of the party is "Grease Frightening." I'm going as Orrivia Newton John - the asian Olivia.


***VERY EXCITING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home