Thursday, July 27, 2006

Building a Future


I'm having such a blast building a big, fuzzy, furry suit for Peter Brown. I'm reading "The Artist's Way" right now. It's really changing my views on so many things. In addition to opening my eyes to my own needs, aspirations and future, I'm learning so much about the creative world in general.

One of the things the book talks about is the idea of the universe working with you to achieve your goals. For every inch you walk towards a full creative life, the universe walks a mile towards you. That's been true for me in the last few weeks. I started to design and then I got a phone call from Peter. I've been working on the design for Peter's suit for the last few weeks and have started to build it. Ever since then, the orders have been rolling in. I'm so happy! I'm really enjoying myself and, it's true, if you want something bad enough - you can manifest it.

Hooray for Divine Order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home