Sunday, July 23, 2006

When to Say "When"

I've been thinking about seeing all my friends at Burning Man a lot lately. So much so that I'm also thinking, "What happens when I get back from vacation? What to do when there are no more escapes from New York to think about?"

All of this begs the even bigger question, "How long do I want to be in New York?"

It gets better everyday here. Once you get a hang of the city - where things are, where to make money, how to get around - life gets more comfortable. I feel like the greatest thing for me so far is the enormous gratefulness I feel. I'm genuinely grateful for little details. I absolutely love that development.

I don't regret coming here - I'll do it again and again if my life guides me in that direction. I wouldn't mind staying in New York either. I'd like to go San Francisco still. I have visions of western beaches and big sunsets.

So we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home