Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Siren Fest










I love Brian's "Look! It's something exciting!" Face. Brian works with me and reminds me of my good friend Tyler Birch. They both lived in Portland at the same time, I wonder if they know eachother???

I just want to take a moment to point out the guy in back of Brian in the "cyclone" picture. Yeah. That guy.









Ah... The joys of the beach! In New York they come complete with elmo diapers and cigarettes! Watch for needles...






Brian and I trying to look hot.




Brian and I went to Coney Island for the Siren Festival on Saturday night. We saw the Scissor Sisters (my numbero uno musical love) and many other fun and educational things...













Happy again! Twenty minutes in the bathroom line, a horrifying bathroom experience and then? Knowing you won't have to go again for another half hour!






The Wonder Wheel in all it's glory!






The beach....




All in all, the beach may have been gross but it was a really fun night. We had a blast and saw some really wonderful break dancing. I hadn't been to the beach yet and... how could it get better? A free Scissor Sister's concert, the beach, a carnival AND a liter of beer for 4 bucks?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home