Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My New Bad Influence


My stomach just hasn't been right in the last few days.

That's all.

Anywho, went camping last weekend. It was enormously fun but I'm sure reading about it wouldn't be as big a thrill. It was the type of weekend where many inside jokes get made. It was rainy and sunny (left me with a sunburn actually). It was fun to the point of tiring. Now I'm thinking, "The Man burns in 60 days? I'll never ever make it through the burn this year." I'm pooped out.
I had a great dance party in the middle of the forest that really was great. Met some new fabulous people. And the semi new ones were fun too - those people who you didn't realize knew your name. Good bonding time with both of my Matt friends. Lil' Matty sure is a bad influence on me though.
My very first best friend was Johanna Freiheit (I believe there are pics of her on the blog somewhere). I took her for show and tell in Kindergarten. I announced to the class, "This is my best friend Johanna. I do whatever she says." This, apparently, it my exact same feeling about Matt. It's just that it's not stuff like "kick that bike tire" or "eat all the bananas in my jello". Oh no. It's more "get drunk and go swim in the freeeeeezing river!" And I do. Can't help it. Can't not do what Matt tells me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home