Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Scooty Mc Scootsalot

Here I am. Day two. I really am gonna start writing in this bloggy again. I kinda love it because it's so naughty of me. My own laptop decided to blow it's brains out last weekend. So right now I am blogging at work. Naughty.

Spent much of last night hard at work and crafting again. Good conversation kept me going. I woke with a sore throat this morning - perhaps a week straight of midnight bedtimes is catching up with me? I hope not because I'm really looking forward to a great weekend. Just your basic camping trip full of hot dogs, whiskey and sparkly fringe. Jesus. I'm sure that our camping trips look like a trip to Studio 54 to most people.

I'm really into using the word "scoot" whenever possible. It's a damn cute word.

I went on a bit of a shopping spree yesterday. Bought new playa boots. Eww. They are wet hot. I can't wait to give them a spin.
Bought sunglasses - my old ones bit the dust the same day my laptop blew it's brains out. It's been a hard week for my hardware.
Finally bought "Back to Black". I said last night that I thought this would be the really annoying cd of the summer. It's dripping with soul, moaning and great words like "fuckery". I've been listening to it since yesterday afternoon. It will be all played out by tomorrow. Anyone want to borrow it? Must trade for a Decemberists cd.


Now scoot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoo shoo said...

i believe i have the goods to make that trade, scoots.

7:56 PM, June 27, 2007  
Blogger In California Dreamin. said...

Shoo Shoo has bid! Going once, twice, SOLD to the Gwen Stefani look alike!

6:27 PM, July 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home