Monday, October 15, 2007

When the Leaves Fall, I Get Up

I am hereby starting my 2nd annual "Kickin Ass and Takin Names" fall extravaganza! This consists of literally kicking my own butt (i.e. 4 to 5 days a week in the gym or in the nia studio), lots of water, and less crappy food. I did it last year and it really helped me keep the winter slump at bay. I'm excited and, for lack of a better word, pumped about it. Everything is falling into place right now and I really feel like my body should perfectly match my very happy mood.
I know I said that I would make an effort to get really fat after Burning Man (right Leo??) but the truth is... The 5 pounds I have gained have just made me sleep two more hours a night. No. I'm not interested in more sleep. If anyone wants to join me or already does (insert public thanks to Jon and Meishan here)... are you in??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home