Friday, August 17, 2007

Even MORE amazing news!

More amazing news being that I was stopped at a stop light yesterday morning and there was a large black woman wearing a parka and no pants. She had her leg propped up on a fire hydrant and she was SHAVING IT. I fumbled to get my phone so I could take a picture but the guy in back of me started beeping his horn. I leaned out the window to do a "do you see what is happening here?!" gesture. But, alas, I had to move.
Carey spent the night last night and when we were driving her home this morning we drove by the lady. She was in the same place with her bright white parka and her silky smooth legs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shoo shoo said...

You have send that to Last Day's hot tips in the stranger!

12:43 PM, August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home