Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sunshine Swimming

It's a beautiful day. I am so grateful every morning I wake up and see the sun shine. I know that the light is leaving us - I get up at 5:30 am on Mondays and Wednesdays and it's so much harder to drag my sorry ass out of bed when it's dark out. I'm just happier when it's sunny. The dark months, the late ones like January and March, April and May are the worst - they kinda kill me. You are sort of forced to crawl into your brain to keep your head above water. It's true, the sunlight does so much for your happy gene!

I'm going swimming today. Because I love nature: Exhibit A
I'm excited to soak up some of that much loved sun. I gotta start layin on the sunscreen though. I'm already all Mexico colored and I leave for the playa in two weeks (ek!Yay!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home