Friday, August 10, 2007

Like a Kid Waiting For Summer Camp

Today the sky is baby blue. It's a slow day and I have time to go back and read some of my past posts. "My fourth year at Burning Man.."
"My third year heading to the playa"
I'm starting to get excited. I leave in two weeks (give or take). I'm starting to day dream about dust in my mouth, the wind sound in my ears and dancing in the heat. I'm starting to turn up the radio and dance. I want to dance all the time lately. I went out dancing last night and at one moment I thought to myself, "I could do this everyday of the week."
Time is speeding up - there's so much to do and so little time to do it in. It's like sliding downhill...
That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shoo shoo said...

OK, dancing I get. But dreaming of dust in your mouth. Oh, you crazy burners :)

12:46 PM, August 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home