Monday, September 24, 2007

Two Tickets to Paradise



I won a buttrock contest at the Bottleneck Lounge on Saturday night! My friend Cam works there and told me about it on Saturday morning. The prize was two tickets to the Styx, Foreigner, Def Leopard concert on Wednesday night at the White River Amphitheater. I never win anything so this was a big deal for me! Yay! And it's all made doubly better by the fact that I'm pretty sure I've made my friend Kiki the happiest person on the planet. When I told her she was coming to the concert with me she kept yelling, "Do you promise?! Are you serious?! Do you PROMISE???!"


Also, I made a shitski for Tricia. I'll explain.


Awhile ago, my friend Ben bought a cabin on Crystal Mountain. On the mantel of the cabin was a "shotski". This is an actual ski with shot glasses epoxied onto it. Fast forward to earlier this year. In an unfortunate typing error, my friend Tricia requested a "shitski". Oh no you didn't! She did.

So, for her birthday last Wednesday, I made a shitski. Basically, it's a shotski with plastic poops glued onto it. It should be mentioned that it's SUPER DUPER hard to find plastic poops in Seattle. I finally found them at a dollar store in Ballard - Costume and Display didn't even have them! When I dropped my six piles of plastic poo at the cash wrap the woman behind the counter solemnly said, "these are a big seller." Not kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home