Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yesterday I told Jess the story of my Burning Man this year. She urged me to write it down so I can remember all the gorey details and awesome moments. I will do it too. But not here.
To be noted:
I got married, I carried around one poptart for three days and only managed to eat a quarter of it. I rode a horse, I saw every sunrise, I found camp forever and ever, I watched the man burn twice. I danced on top of a birthday cake wearing a tiger striped onesie and platforms while the sun came up and Marc played all my songs - because I was the only girl on the dance floor. I laughed, I cried, I slept only intermittenly. I laid my head on someone's shoulder and watched the sun turn orange, I danced at a vampire bar. I sighed. I lost control and when I did I got exactly what I needed.
It was perfect this year. This year was perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home