Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Map Library




I went to the library today. But first, I went to the wrong library. The wrong library was huge. Marble everywhere; I wouldn't be surprised if it was a historical monument. Did I mention it was giant? Googleplex giant (that's super giant). Here's the best part: It is a library entirely for maps. Every map of every thing of every where at any time. Sort of lovely isn't it? Nice to know that there is a place you can go if you wanted to be surrounded by every place on the earth, sky or sea all at once.

Then I went across the street and returned my book.

Stuff to be grateful for...
1. NYC
2. Maps
3. Marble - it never goes away, you know.
4. The way you know the universe will just figure things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home