Monday, August 28, 2006

You Don't Have 22 Days Anymore


I remember when I woke up one morning and on the train to work I figured out that I have exactly 22 days before I left for Burningman. I remember exactly how that felt - I was very excited but didn't want to get too excited because I had a few weeks to pull through until I got there. It seemed like 22 days was three years and tomorrow from that exact point.

I think I'm in some serious denial about my impending vacation. I leave tomorrow morning. And by morning I mean 4am - and I'm really super not ready. I have a bunch of stuff I need to pick up today (and I work from 1 to 9) and some of that stuff is the kinda stuff that, if you forget it - you're screwed. So pray for me today blog readers; pray that I get my ass off the ground and snap back to reality.

It's ok to get excited now Betsy. I give you permission. NOW PACK!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://pleasuresean.com/Burningman2001.html

Betsy,
Don;t know if you read these or not but check out this link to pics from burning man in 2001. Thought you might like them.

Brett

10:19 AM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home