Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm not deaf. I'm just not a good listener.


Dear Blog;

Hi Blog! How are you? Good I hope. I'm really tired. I had my first fake day of work today. I say "fake" because it was sort of an audition for a job. They interviewed me and then asked me to come in and freelance for a day. I answered telephone calls from several people with complicated names and bizarre accents. It was hard. The complicated name/weird accent combo is difficult to over come.
"Hello! 1 model management!"
"Haylew. Dis ise Aleethzaw."
"Aleece?"
"Ahhhh...leee...thz...aw."
"....o.k. Please hold. (put them on hold), Vivian? Aleecia is on line 1."

Vivian: "Hi? ..... Oh! Hi Alex!! How are you dahling?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Thanks for listening Bloggy.

xoxo,
Beeethsay

Blog Counter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home