Saturday, February 02, 2008

Jess, the Limo and the Heavy




Ok peeps! I'm a goin in a limo tonight! I woke up early this morning - determined to feel better because yesterday was a long line of doctor's appointments - to get some work done, and get ready because today... is gonna be a long one. I work at Retrofit from noon until 7pm. Then I go to the Bottleneck for dinner and free Pabst. Josh and I are taking Kiki and Josh's lil bro Erik with us. The limo comes to pick us up and then the show at the Triple Door. Now I'm thinking I should listen to the radio more because there is definately something to winning stuff. I could totally stand winning more stuff in 2008. I'm included a picture of me winning tickets to the Def Leppard, Stix and Foreigner concert and a photo of me kissing Josh after he won our tickets/limo ride for tonight.
Big congrats to Jess (photo of us as Team Patriotic and Pregnant at the 2nd annual Board Game Championship above) who is officially done with her horrid job at the cancer clinic. Girlfriend, I'm so proud of you for helping so many people and I really hope you stop feeling like you might be dying all the time. No one should be that close to death all the time (or grabby/crabby folks). Jess is now officially a full time artist. I cannot believe how much her art life has taken off and how wildly successful she's become just in the last year. Yay for Jess!
Also, I turn 28 this week. That's just weird. Not sure how I feel about 28. It seems like such a heavy number. An obese number. Not big so much as heavy. 28? I'm gonna go back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home