Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hot Air

You know what I feel like is super boring right now?
Blogging.
I feel like it's boring me. I'm gonna do it anyway cause it's Tuesday afternoon and my sewing project is pissing me off. Also because work is slow, I just watched Oprah and it freaked me out (people will come into your apartment and attack you), my apartment smells funny, I was gonna take a bath and then I didn't. I drank a beer at 3:30 just because I was so bored I wanted to know what would happen if I drank a beer at 3:30.
Josh and I went to the Second Buttrock Contest a week ago. Josh wore the same outfit I wore to the first contest - and guest what? He won! This really helps me fufill one of my main missions in 2008: Take all forms of transportation I haven't tried yet.
So far, I think they are 1)submarine, 2)train 3)limo.

That's right. I've never been in a limo... until this Saturday night! Yay! Now, if anyone has a submarine, please let me know. That one's gonna be a son of a bitch.

And, yes, I have been in a hot air balloon. Thanks for asking.

Free Blog Counter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home