Friday, April 07, 2006

Sweet Computer Lovin

This morning was just like christmas morning. I awoke to the buzzer buzzing away in the kitchen. When I realized it was the intercom, I jumped up - heart thumping because I was a bit startled - and buzzed the UPS guy in. I took the time it took him to ride up 7 floors in the elevator to get the boogers out of my eyes and start a fight with my hair. I opened the door and there it was! My new computer.
I'm telling you I tore that box apart like it was 1986 and I was getting a Teddy Ruckspin.
She's a beauty. I mean, I've never had a nicer computer in my life. I L O V E it. That's all. That's all that happened today. A lot of sweet computer lovin.
Last night I spoke with Sheila, a friend of mine from college. She's a full, time, workin actor. What a lovely life that must be! I adore Sheila and would love to work with her again. I remember her as a deeply talented chick - great competition i college. Always gave me a run for my money. I guess that's what I really missed in Seattle. People who challenge you. Not that I didn't meet any of them. I'm not saying that. Just not a lot of friendly competition. (Shoo Shoo, you know you're better than me so you don't count.)


Amazing things I saw today:
1. A teenager with a simpson's yarmuka on the downtown A train.
2. A casting call for a short film called, "Caught Off Tard"

4 Comments:

Blogger Shoo shoo said...

Ha ha. Better at playing moms maybe!

3:52 PM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger In California Dreamin. said...

Shoo. You should know by now you're the only one who reads my blog. So... Just for you... I'm going to drink Heineken tonight. I'm going to drink 2 or 3 Heine and then start in with the gin and tonics. One after the other until I'm compelled to climb up on the table, take off my shirt and projectile vomit. Just a regular night.

7:52 PM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Shoo shoo said...

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. You have to advertise your blog on friendster and myspace. Here's a nice trick: You start a friendster blog and your only blog entry is a link to your real blog. That's what I did. That is how I have achieved today's readership of 3-4 people. :)

12:42 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger In California Dreamin. said...

Hi Durin. How's the bun in the oven movin along?

12:21 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home