Saturday, April 01, 2006

Just Like Showing Your Vagina


It is getting hot here in NYC. The days have been in the late 60's early 70 degree range since I got here. It's warm at night too. I love the sunshine!
I went out with vonia, Adam, Murph, Angela and Brett last night. It was good to see Angela and Brett - it's been years since we last hung out. I think when Brett played Knickie to my Rizzo in Grease our Senior year of college.
We went to the bar that Mulberry Street was shot in and around. Mulberry Street is a movie that was made by a bunch of people I know, including my roommates, Adam and Vonia.
The bar was full of people, dancing, talking and watching the giant movie projected on a screen that was also the back wall of the bar. People lined up out on the street to talk and smoke. It was warm outside long into the night. I was out until 3:30ish and then went back to Brooklyn with Daniel who joined us after he was done with his homework (around 1?). I tried to make mac and cheese but ended up making a sort of soup/noodle combo. Too much milk. My bad.
I spent today with murph. We went to breakfast with Brett and Angela, saw their newly painted apartment and their cat that sits on command like a puppy.
On the subway back to Harlem there was a woman, dressed head to toe (including really large hat) in red and leopard print. she was totally bonkers and walked back and forth across the train giving speeches and singing opera. Girlfriend had lost her shit. She wagged her fingers at me for wearing a short skirt (AHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT"S JUST LIKE SHOWING YOUR VAGINA!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!) Her opera was amazing also, really short, weird stacato notes and low, drawn out gutteral huffs. Sounded simply wonderful with steve Perry's voice on my ipod.
My computer will be here next Thursday. Then the pictures and daily (ish) posts will begin. I'll be soooo happy to have a laptop again. Any computer. It's weird. Like not having a brain. It has been a reason to NOT look for jobs though. I think that may actually be good for me. Forcing me to relax and explore a bit more. still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home