Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Flying in more ways than one


I have a lot of emotional type stuff I'm thinking about right now. It seems so bizarre when I write it down though. Then you add the thought that other people might read it - people you KNOW. That's just even weirder. It makes me realize how brave some bloggers are. Unabashed.
I'm thinking about moving alot lately. I bought some plane tickets for december. So I can go and SEE where I'm going to be living and working. Where I'm going to live and breath and resume my life. I'm excited about that. I'm scared about that. For a million reasons each. Ben is coming with me - for the weekend only. That's fabulous because we travel/explore/find adventures so well together. I can't wait. Let's go now. Meanwhile, when I come back - will I want to leave again immediately? Will Seattle finally squash me? Or will I want to stay for fear that I'm incapable of making this enormous change?
Also, very important, I will be a fly for Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home