Tuesday, October 18, 2005

In the beginning - there was slight keyboard trouble


I wrote this beautiful post yesterday and I managed to erase it. Can you believe that? Poop on me. I must be retarded. But, in case you're interested, here is a brief overview:
Major of Crazytown, prefightin, big conversation coming up, I'm really sicky, Space Virgins saved me.
Wasn't that fun and educational?
So I've been sick the last few days - I'm going back to work this morning. Usually, because I work at a breakfast restaurant I have to wake up at incredibly ungodly hours. Today, and I have no reason why, I get to sleep in until 10 in the morning. What a gift. What a gift except for the fact that my body is trained to get up at that ungodly hour mentioned before and I just can't sleep in. Anyway, I'm going back to work and I'm no longer in grave danger of snotting in anyone's pancakes so that's good. I have at least 70% less snot this morning.
For the past two months the letters "g" and "h" have not really been working on my laptop. They stick and it had gotten to the point where you'd have to hold the letter down for a while to get it to type. This is the most annoying thing in the whole wide world. Good time to start a blog wouldn't you say? Thank you very much, I am know for my special version of genius. Last night I ran into my friend Jole who originally gifted this laptop to me. I told him about the problem.
"did you hit it?"
Now, call me crazy but I've been told on mulitple occations that hitting electronics does nothing except hurt your hand and maybe your pride. I actually saw an online poll once that published reports that up to 80% of abandoned, trashed and recycled computers had signs of abuse. Like shaken baby syndrom for computers. I digress. He asked me if I hit it (hot), I said "no" and he gave me a few other things I can do to the fix the problem.
So I'm sitting here this morning, holding down that god forsaken "g" for the umptenth time. This shit is super duper annoying. I tip the damn computer upside down and give it a good thump.
Oh my god.

GGGGGOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fuckin "g" works like a charm. Fixed. Thump your software people. It will thank you for it. Your blog too. Lord knows mine was quickly becoming a blo.

Inclosed is a pictorial shout out to Jole the computer genius. it is a shot of us in our piggy suits eating a sandwich. I like to keep things classy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home