Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dynasty Boot Camp


Um kay.
I'm gonna start watching Dynasty. Like, from the very beginning. I occurred to me that I have a lot to learn about life before I turn 30 and there are certain subjects a grown woman should know about that I don't know anything about. For instance, drinking mint juleps while wearing feathered high - heel slippers just before throwing an antique chair into the fireplace in a fit of rage. You should know how to do that, right?! Right. And I don't. I'm pretty good with shoulder pads but not with swoopy bangs that could shatter glass. Pretty good at wearing sequined jumpers but not so great at breaking my nail while scratching the face of the farm boy I'm having an affair with. And Dynasty can teach me all that.

So. I guess I just wanted you guys to know that I'm gonna start my Dynasty training in two weeks. If you want to join me...you're invited. And if your man or your man-child or your baby need some Dynasty training too... you should probs bring them with you.

Cliff Notes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_(TV_series)

P.S. I don't have a huge TV so if that's a problem you can suck it.
P.P.S. I don't have a lot of room either so be prepared to squish.
P.P.P.S. The second installment of Dynasty Boot Camp will happen in the third week of Feb. as I am in NYC for the second week of Feb. If that's a problem you can also suck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home