Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks to all who came out for my art opening! The turn out was fabulous! It was lots of fun (I hope to do it again sometime soon) and I have no pictures because I just plain forgot to take any. All you need to know is, A)lots of people showed up, B) 10 bottle of champagne disappeared in 1 hour and C) I didn't look hot because I had an eye infection. NOT PINK EYE. Although everyone who shook my hand had an "oh dear. pink eye." look on their face.

We got the keys to our new apartment today! It's big and beautiful and when we were done cleaning out our cars (packed with boxes) we laid in the backyard. It was 85 degrees today -totally and completely fabulous. Boy wearing a blond wig and a hot pink dress kind of fabulous.

I WILL have photos of the new place as soon as I find my camera... sometime after Monday when the movers come. Yay for hard laborers; you do everything I can't and if you do it quickly (don't scratch the table!!!) Momma will give you a big tip. Yep. When it comes to movers, I'm pretty Southern about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home